Acora has 25 years’ experience of delivering a range of IT support and Microsoft-centric, business software and cloud solutions to help mid-market organisations modernise their IT so they can compete and win in the digital economy.
Acora is the UK’s number-one managed service provider also ranked in the top five globally, it serves mid-market customers (500-5,000 users) across the world in a wide range of industries and sectors with over 300 clients by our side and as champions of premium experience-led IT Services, we stand ready to challenge our industry and the status quo. Acora has its Head Office in Burgess Hill, West Sussex as well as other locations in the UK and globally including Bletchley, London, Solihull, Bath, Cape Town and Kuala Lumpur. We have recently joined forces with Secrutiny and Computer Service Centre taking our total group staff numbers to over 500 and adding Bournemouth, Newbury and Norwich to our office locations.
Is to provide the mid-market with an outstanding customer experience through innovation and great people and become the leading provider of IT services within 4 years.
We aim to do this by being Game Changers in that market, providing outsourced IT services that cater to the ever-changing needs of the most dynamic, visionary, agile businesses that want to develop and improve themselves. We will provide them with the freedom to flex strategically, adapt faster, and seize opportunity – supported at every step by an expertly managed IT strategy.
We will grow with our clients in mutually beneficial relationships, building better businesses through understanding the drivers of our Customer’s long-term success.
At Acora, we are proud to share the values we live by. They’re not abstract concepts. Our values define our culture: they act as a promise to our customers and a constant challenge to ourselves;
Be the best you can be
We do what we say
Together we win
|As an Infrastructure Analyst, you will play a key role in the delivery of high-quality technical support for the business and the customer, whilst delivering exceptional customer satisfaction and a personalised service.
This position requires strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills using various diagnostic tools. In addition, strong inter-personal skills are required to guide customers through situations, providing the highest levels of resolution, support and customer satisfaction.
|In this role, you will be required to
• Maximise the use of all in-house systems to be a key member of a highly customer focused and professional Service Desk function.
• Work with your colleagues on the Infrastructure Team to effectively monitor customer systems and network performance, to process alerts and manage Incidents and Service Requests. Receive escalations from other members of the Service Desk, escalate effectively to achieve the highest level of customer service.
• Communicate effectively with customers throughout the ticket lifecycle, ensuring that at all times the customer is fully aware of the status of their incident or service request.
Acora Limited registered office: Acora House, Albert Drive, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9TN
Registered in England and Wales; Company Number 2348923. VAT Reg No: 508 9992 91
• Provide the highest level of service by meeting or exceeding contractual SLAs and KPIs and by proactively identifying process improvement opportunities within the department.
• Work from or travel to customer sites to provide extended Service Desk services to the customer beyond that provided from our office locations as required.
• Provide on call cover on a rotation basis with the rest of the team to ensure customers have escalation cover out of hours.
• On occasion you may be tasked with completing pre-defined Project activities to deliver new or updated solutions to customers. These activities may either be performed remotely or where required on-site at a customer location.
• Provide Problem Management by using all the information to hand to identify, prevent or resolve either ongoing or potential issues that would adversely affect a customer.
• Work with the Change Management team to write and implement change requests to ensure minimum impact to the customer when undertaking essential work and maintenance.
• Work with your Line Manager to maintain a level of technological competence that remains current and fit-for-purpose in your role, agreeing any training needs where appropriate.
• Ensure where possible, or highlight where not, that Acora fulfils its contractual obligations to its contracted services customers.
• Develop, over time, a knowledge of our customers’ businesses and organisation, including key users of technology and their needs
• To endorse and co-operate fully with the Business Improvement process, participating in or contributing to, designated change projects as required.
• Any additional tasks or projects as may be required by the Board or management team, in support of the Company’s commercial objective.
|Extensive experience in troubleshooting relevant, common technologies such as:
•Microsoft Windows Operating Systems including Active Directory, Group Policy, DFS, Failover Clustering, RDS
•Virtualisation Infrastructure Management (e.g. Vmware, MS Hyper-V)
•Enterprise Storage (Netapp, Dell EqualLogic)
•Cloud Technologies (Office 365, Azure)
•Networking (Routing, Switching, Firewalls)
•Endpoint Protection Management